An organization’s IT infrastructure is similar to a country’s infrastructure. Both have physical components that maintain their function. For example, highways allow citizens to travel between cities, and networking gives users access to applications hosted on servers. And just as a country runs better with well-managed infrastructure, so does a company when their IT is optimized.
How To Manage IT Infrastructure With 42, Inc.
IT infrastructure is the backbone of any business, and it’s the chief information officer’s (CIO) duty to make sure it supports your corporate goals. The key to achieving an optimized infrastructure is through IT management. This refers to the process of applying structure and control to the functions responsible for diverse technical operations. The main purpose of IT management is to minimize downtime and maintain or improve business productivity.
For many small and medium-sized businesses, IT management is difficult. Optimization is no small task, and it’s not uncommon for companies to lack the needed resources. Fortunately, there are third-party vendors like 42, Inc. that offer managed IT as a service. 42, Inc. is a managed service provider (MSP) that follows IT infrastructure management best practices, so you always get the most out of your infrastructure.
How 42, Inc. Helps You Manage Your Infrastructure
Managed IT evolved from what’s known as the break/fix model. In the past, when businesses needed repairs, upgrades, or installations, they would call a vendor for ad hoc service. While break/fix was suitable at the time, this solution is now reactive and inefficient. As businesses became increasingly reliant on technology, break/fix solutions were no longer a viable option.
The managed IT services we provide at 42, Inc. are proactive solutions designed to minimize downtime and keep your business running smoothly. We act as your virtual chief information officer (VCIO), making sure your business has everything it needs so your employees can work without interruption. Additionally, we perform regular assessments to identify opportunities to enhance your infrastructure, so it evolves with the growth of your company.
Benefits of Managed IT
If your company relies heavily on its technical solutions, it’s highly recommended that you invest in managed IT. Here are just a few of the benefits you can take advantage of:
- Lower Costs: An outsourced IT solution has all the functions of an internal IT department at a fraction of the price.
- Predictable Costs: Instead of incurring large expenses due to an IT issue, managed IT uses a subscription model, so you have one predictable monthly fee.
- Access to Experts: We provide an entire team of experts who possess a wide range of IT knowledge.
- New Technology: When you need to update your hardware, we replace your outdated systems with the latest equipment.
- Better Security: From IT compliance to firewall monitoring and maintenance, we keep your data protected from all cyberthreats.
- Reliability: Incidents like hardware malfunctions, cyberattacks, or natural disasters can stop your operations in their tracks. As your MSP, we work hard to prevent network interruptions while establishing business continuity solutions to minimize downtime.
- IT Alignment: If there are parts of your infrastructure that don’t function well with other components, your IT environment could be hindering your operations. We help you align your IT environment with your business goals, so everything operates efficiently.
CRM and Pipeline Management
Customer relationship management (CRM) applications are powerful tools many businesses use to manage their customer interactions. They provide all the data and functions your staff needs in a centralized, easy-to-use dashboard. One of the most powerful and commonly used CRMs on the market today is Salesforce.
Knowing how important your CRM is to your operations, 42, Inc. offers CRM IT infrastructure management along with our managed IT services. Our technicians are certified professionals dedicated to making Salesforce your ideal platform. When you need support, our consultants step in to help you use your CRM to its full potential.
Get the Best in IT and CRM Management
At 42, Inc., we believe in providing customer service that exceeds expectations. When you partner with us, we work closely with you to ensure we deliver solutions that make your business better. Rest easy knowing your IT and CRM infrastructure is in the hands of skilled professionals.
Contact us today to learn more.
David Brower Center
2150 Allston Way, Suite 300
Berkeley, CA 94704-1378
agen judi pkv games https://www.cambogolf.com/ adalah link alternatif bukaqq
Poker Online Terpercaya indonesia
probola merupakan agen judi bola terpercaya
Menyajikanskor indonesia hari ini
bandar bola terbesar
judi slot online indonesia
link slot terbaru
situs BandarQQ Online
Agen judi bola terpercaya