We’ve got your back! Our support programs remove the stress and worry of managing your IT. We’ll take care of it all. It is like having your own external IT department—in fact, it’s even better, because you have access to a breadth and depth of skills that would be prohibitively expensive to replicate internally. Beyond basic support and maintenance, we’ll also work with you to plan strategic investments in technology that support your long-term goals.
Monitoring & Proactive Maintenance
Monitoring and proactive maintenance are important keys to maintaining a reliable and robust IT environment. They are tools that help us stay ahead of minor problems before they become major issues. They are a fundamental component of our MSP programs and fixed-fee support agreements.
Our Monitoring and Proactive Maintenance services include but are not limited to the following key elements:
- Server availability and performance monitoring
- Disk, memory, and CPU usage and thresholds
- Microsoft critical updates and general patch installation
- Power management and environmental monitoring
- Firewall monitoring and maintenance (with software and firmware updates)
- Antivirus updates and monitoring
- Backup services monitoring and alerting
- Internet connectivity (up/down monitoring with bandwidth)
Find out how to start the conversation.
It’s all about the people.